Saturday, January 7, 2012

Page 7 of 366

Okay 3 days of school are so great but something that I feel that I wanna kill myself, actually I've had no mood today because last night we're figthing, figthing about he's lying to me, and he already making a promise for not being in relationship with another girl. And now, we're broke up, so I'm not happy with it. Urgh maybe he will together with his new girlfriend. Meanwhile I have something to telling you about this, okay nowdays I'd have to photostape about my sciense paper 2011, omg why do teacher Hadi need my science 2011 paper damn it.

I'm in love with my friend classmate, and his name start with capital ? Hahaha sorry I don't to telling you about this, it a secret anyway he's my crush. But I don't think he'll like me or not, because he always staring at me like ??? I like him so much and I often stalker his facebook cause he's too handsome you know. Definitely.

Okay I'm serious I supposed do not telling about this cause if my mom know bout this, she's might scold me.! Ahh no way I don't want to be scold and yelling by mom. Its a secret. okay bye bloggooon see ya later. Assalamualaikum♥