Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese NY.

Hey to all chinese friends, neighbours and all chinese in Malaysia, sorry if I'm too late to post this speech. So I want to say Happy chinese new year to all chinese, I hope you read this post instantly. So to all my neighbour that following me, I hope you give me some angpau I don't mind if you give RM 5 or RM 1 as long its an angpau  Imma right, so thats all. Chinese holiday is not cool, its bored to stay at home watching tv, and etc. I'm sad because mom say she's lazay to go watching movie that called Journey 2: The myterious island. Yeah that word make my heart go down and I cry a bit. I want to say to mom that I wanna hang out with my friends for watching em' movie. But it get a little nervous to say like that. Ya I know mom and dad won't let me hang out with friends. What a sadlife. But it's okay I'm grateful with that. So its my tweeting time. Okay bye yah readers. Bye xx.