Saturday, January 14, 2012

Boredom

Yesterday is Larian Saujana Impian. Ruby won! Haha okay okay congratulations tu all rumah sukan sapphire, amethyst, emarald, topaz me tumpang gembira atas kejayaan korang, don't give up just move on and do the best for your rumah sukan. Actually I'm absent yesterday cause me father won't let me coming to school. Obviously I'm regret cause I don't came to school. Urgh kfine it's okay. Cocuriculum's meeting. PBSM, Badminton, English. Okay I wanna to prefer photography actually because my dream is to take some picture and I'll edit it perfectly but it's okay I'll listen to abah's advice. 

Adakah jadi kelab photography attractive? Because I want to buy a DSLR Nikon camera, I'm craving for it. Nah I'm sure abah will say 'camera tu untuk orang dah besar, Dayah masih kecik lagi. Camera tu berat sangat lepastu dayah nak buat apa dengan camera tu' *sigh* Maybe I patut dapat advice like that. Don't let me down abah just let me go up up up. I'm sure I'll keep it perfect. Promise. 

About diagnostic test its about which class I've been. I want same class with my crush so we can be friend or something haha. I don't want Ustazah Salmah teaching me, because her mouth make my heart hurt and down. Urgh forget it. I don't care which class I've been or which ustzah teaching me as long I study hard. I want to make my parents proud of me and buy some phone for me.

What's the new music? Me want to download it. Okay I found this music, check it out: 









This is music is from hip hop or something come on let's listen it. Ok I'm gonna listen this music. Have a nice saturday people. Bye xoxo.